TamerUniv - Perfect World Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QueenShi

4 posters

Go down

QueenShi Empty QueenShi

Post by QueenofShi Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:06 am

Hi, For starters this is not the same person from last time i dont know if you remeber her but she was a veno I will be taking over because QueenShi(Jessica) has lost her mother. She quit Perfect world after her mother's death. I am a very good freind of Jessica my name is Arya and I am a boy, I know the name sounds like a girl name, it might be, but my parents thought it was unique. I am a college student at University of Michigan and i am majoring in Marine biology. Jessica was supposed to come to my so called "Quest of the Jellyfish" in the Carribean Sea but her mother had died 2 weeks before. Anyways I will be taking over QueenShi and the veno account. So please accept me into your Guild . I appreiciate your kindness and wish you all belated Merry Christmas. Oh, and if I have not mentioned it already, I am currently in India doing some resaerch so that is why I am posting this in a very weird time. SO HI EVRYBODY WAT IS UP DOG! (that is how people talk in the game right?, lol ;p)

QueenofShi
Active TamerUniv Member
Active TamerUniv Member

Back to top Go down

QueenShi Empty Re: QueenShi

Post by Rorakor Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:31 am

well we would love to welcome you int othe guld but the only people who really get on here are in a different guild now -.- (PS tamersuniv is kidna dead >_>) well atleast it was before i left
Rorakor
Rorakor
TamerUniv Master
TamerUniv Master

Back to top Go down

Post by K!ddo™ Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:57 pm

TamerUniv doesnt exist anymore, Everyone left to Valour. =X
K!ddo™
K!ddo™
The Coolest Kid!
The Coolest Kid!

https://www.youtube.com/KiddoEX

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixey Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 pm

): well, kinda makes me feel a bit bad now. But hello Arya =P pm Trixey in game if you ever need some help and I might be available ;3 but yea as Rhu and Kiddo said TamerUniv has sorta of.. gone bye bye @_@ so i would find a different fac if i were you Sad and if you ever talk to Jessica again tell her Trix said, I'm sorry, and I miss you already 3; <3
QueenofShi wrote: SO HI EVRYBODY WAT IS UP DOG!
NOTHIN MUCH !! What's up with chu ;D
Trixey
Trixey
TamerUniv Marshal
TamerUniv Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenofShi Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:06 am

okay thnx for the help i will try and join valuor or find some other clan thnx trix i was also wondering which class i should make or contounie with the veno plzz keep me posted thnxs a lot =p

QueenofShi
Active TamerUniv Member
Active TamerUniv Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixey Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Well it depends on what you like to play as. I like the veno cause well.. PETS ARE FRIGGIN AWSOME and i don't get hit as much ;3 venos are also money makers.. (so they say.. I fail at making money @_@) but yea venos are awsome but it really depends on your playing style ^^
Trixey
Trixey
TamerUniv Marshal
TamerUniv Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down